Bochorma Fort was built on the left embankment of the Iori river, in the direction of Ertso, on top of a high mountain. It represented one of the biggest forts of medieval Kakheti. Bochorma was first mentioned at the beginning of the 10th century. In the following centuries it underwent several alterations and was significantly damaged by the 18th century.
The historian Papuna Orbeliani provides the information regarding the events that took place in 1749. According to him, Kartli and Kakheti were harassed by Lezgins during that period, therefore King Erekle left for Kakheti and reinforced Bochorma Fort.
Zhaleti three - nave basilica is located in the north-east to the village of Sakaraulo.
King Archil’s monastery complex of was built on a hill, the south-west to the village of Siontgori. Only two churches, a tower, some cellars, and a residential ruin have survived up to present.
The historical sources provide different names of this monastery such as: Nadokra, Nakorna, Notkora or Archili Monastery. The damaged tomb found inside the church is regarded as the grave of King Archil IIof Georgia (719-745) who was tortured by the Arabs in the 8th century. The approximate construction dates of the church are 730 - 745.
The hall-type church of the village of Sakdari dates back to the early medieval period. A two storey bell tower was later attached to the southern entry of the church.
Devenaantkhevi Church is located on the left slope of Devenaantkhevi, west to the village of Sakdrioni. The altar has a rectangular shape. Only eastern and northern walls have survived.